Mobile Airbreaks

If you operate a vehicle equipped with an air brake system, you must have the Air Brake Endorsement A specified on your licence.
An air brake endorsement is not required when operating Class 3 or 5 vehicles licensed as a farm truck.
If your licence does not have the endorsement A you may operate a vehicle equipped with air brakes as a learner, provided you are accompanied by a driver who does have an A endorsement on their licence and if your licence permits you to operate that vehicle under normal conditions.
Driver test To obtain an endorsement A, you must pass a supplementary written test and complete a practical demonstration on the appropriate air-brake vehicle for the class of licence you are seeking.

Share it now!